Create Custom Shell Folders,My Shell Folder 1.0

My Shell Folder can create their own custom shell folders.
Name
Version
File
License
OS
Developer
: My Shell Folder
: 1.0
: 540 KB
: Free
: Windows All
: Leelu soft
My Shell Folder is a useful tool to create protected folders like My Documents.
Created folder will be locked and can not be deleted or renamed. By using this tool, which makes it pretty easy way through four quick steps:
- Enter a name for your folder
- Navigate to the destination folder
- Select the folder icon
- Click to make
- Press F5 on the desktop or in "my computer" and you have your own custom shell folders.
With "My Shell Folder" can easily delete the folder itself shell.
Please download this software free original. and may be useful. Salam.
   
There is no better word than thank you, for visiting our blog.
Download
Note: for the download will stop briefly to the advertising page to continue and to continue the download please click on "Skip Advertisement" at the top right corner.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment